Monday, May 21, 2012

Jeff, Who Lives at Home

Just got home from a short, 3 day cruise to the Bahamas with my honey. We had an amazing time and it was a MUCH needed getaway. We drove down to Miami on Thursday and sailed out of the Port of Miami this past Friday. The whole experience was amazing and I'm so grateful that we were able to get 'away from it all' for a few days.

One of the best parts of the entire weekend was when we watched the movie 'Jeff, Who Lives at Home' in our hotel room Thursday night. The movie stars Jason Segel (from 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall') and Ed Helms (from 'the Hangover') and I can honestly say this is one of the best movies I've seen in ages! I loved every single minute of it. The acting is top notch as is the story, the writing, etc, etc. I don't want to say too much about the film - you just have to watch it for yourself. It's AMAZING! :-)

love, Love, LOVE it!! -

Please check it out when you have a chance!!

Love always,
~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment