Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Another day, another dream

Sitting at home after a lovely day spent at Deltona Records. Today's session was with Adrian Tristan Sutton and, of course, the incredible Frank Starchak. Adrian and I sang another beautiful song together for Steve Lawson. Steve's songs are both inspirational and uplifting. Today I left the studio feeling completely transformed. I love working with Frank, Steve and Adrian. The chemistry we all have together is exciting - and, as always, I am completely 'at home' in the studio.

The session today was another huge success and I'm so grateful to have the honor of working with such talented, giving and loving people. Singing is my 'job' although it certainly never feels like work, especially on days like today! :-)

So, tonight I'll go to bed filled with all the many things I am most grateful for in this world - and at the top of my list this evening is the gift of being able to do what I love (singing and recording) and being able to share it with such incredible people. I truly am blessed...I hope this blog finds you feeling just as blessed in your corner of the world.

With love always,
~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment