Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Music brings me HOME...

Dear Jason Mraz -

I'm not sure that you'll ever read this, but I'm finding it a 'must' to write to you anyway. I just bought your new album, 'Love is a Four Letter Word' and, as usual, I'm finding myself at every song and every turn. I've loved you and your music for what seems like for ever and I'm very grateful for some new music from you. :-)

I'm overjoyed to report that my incredible fiance, Tim, is taking me to see you perform live in Tampa in August, just a few short months from now - and I'm excited! He knows what a huge fan of yours I am and he and I are both excited that I'll be sharing your terrific music with him. He's about to get an education and I'm about to share something I have a HUGE passion for.

I feel you on a deep level and, as always, your music and your message both move me. As a songwriter myself, I'm grateful for your message and your inspiration. As a matter of fact, you and your new music have inspired me so much, it's time to go and do a bit of writing of my own.

Thank you for reminding me of our 'ONE-ness' and our 'Same-ness.' You rock - and you're the best! Much love to you!! !

Love always,
~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment