Friday, April 6, 2012

Just because

Happy Easter!

In my mind, this is a time of rebirth - and I'm grateful for it. A lot of things in my life are shifting and changing right now - and I couldn't be more grateful for the transition.

As far as my music goes, I'm enjoying an incredibly warm reception and a lot of support regarding my new album, Remnants of the Fall. I'm so happy that people are enjoying the music and continue to be moved by it. I'm also enjoying quite a bit of radio play on Jango internet radio, which I'm also grateful for.

In other news, I spent another wonderful day at the studio, singing for Barbara Vu. I continue to be moved by her songs and I'm so blessed to be working for/with her. I've got another day scheduled with her next week and I'm already looking forward to it.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend!!

Lots of love,
~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment