Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Every time..

You know, every time I think I'm ALMOST finish with this album, I find that there's more to do! AND - I'm loving EVERY minute of it! Every time I listen to one of the songs that's going to be on the new album, I find some more mixing to do, or parts to add, or vocal tracks to sing...I've never felt quite so creative in the studio and I'm SO grateful for it!! Also, Frank Starchak (my incredible producer, 'dad', and all around great guy) and I are like a well-oiled machine. We're finishing each others sentences these days and we're always on the same wavelength when it comes to the music. One of us gets an idea (usually a crazy one - lol!) and we just go with it. Minutes later, it turns into something completely cool and we're both in love with it. I'm SO blessed to be working with such an amazingly talent and the music that's coming out of that studio is really incredible. I know I've said it a million times before, but I'll say it again - I can't wait to share this new album with all of you!



Stay tuned...more updates soon!!



Love always,

~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment