Monday, March 14, 2011

amazed...

This is just a quick note to say how grateful I am for the incredible people I'm getting to work with on this album. Today, I had the privilege of working with the amazing Rob Peck, formerly of the band Sister Hazel. Rob's an incredible musician and an all-around great guy. I'm so glad he agreed to be a part of this album and I'm truly blessed to have his signature style and 'heart' on this project. Thanks Rob - you're amazing!!

I'd also like to thank Jimi Pappas for coming out to play today! :-) Jimi is a great friend and a fantastic musician/artist/songwriter. I met Jimi in 2004 and have been blessed enough to call him a friend ever since. He's the one who actually introduced me to my outstanding producer, Frank Starchak. :-) When you listen to many of the songs on this album, you'll hear Jimi's great playing and vocals. Jimi - you make me smile ALL the time - thanks for being you!!

Adrian Sutton - Adrian is another amazing friend as well as a producer/sound engineer at my recording studio, Urban Soundz. I had a blast singing with you today, Adrian!!! 'Ba-dee-ya!' You ROCK!!! THANK YOU!!!

Riley Connell - is yet another incredible friend and a fantastic sound engineer! He's a new addition to the Urban Soundz family and I'm so happy to have him!! Riley - you're such a welcome addition to the 'family' and I can't thank you enough for your input and presence. You've completely 'Roadhoused' my sessions and I LOVE it!! :-)

Frank Starchak - has been my producer since 2005. I've recorded 3 albums with him and we're still going strong. This album we're working on now is our most ambitious project so far and we're having a blast with it! Frank - you know how I feel about you, 'Dad'! I wouldn't be who I am (both personally and as an artist) without YOU!! Love ya!!

These are just a handful of the incredible people I'm blessed enough to be surrounded by when I go to 'work' at the studio. I say it every time I post and it's true EVERY time - I simply can't wait to share this album with all of you!!!

Love always,
~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment