Wednesday, January 30, 2013

So Blessed...

Right now, I'm sitting on my patio in 80 degree weather, drinking a nice glass of wine, with my precious puppy on my lap, listening to my husband sing....

I take a deep breath, drinking in this moment...realizing exactly how blessed I AM. Everything in my life feels complete now. For the first time in 35 years, I don't feel as if I'm searching, hoping, or waiting for anything. All the puzzle pieces are finally in place and I feel...whole. I feel connected, loved, cherished.

I realize that this has nothing to do with anything outside of myself. Instead, I am fully aware that my outside world is simply a reflection of how I'm feeling on the inside. What I think and feel internally is only and always exactly what I will manifest outside of myself. Those thoughts, feelings, and beliefs are what will determine the kind of people I will attract into my life, the kind of opportunities that will come my way, the type of experiences I will have, etc.

So, in this moment,  I will remain open...and grateful....and so very blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment