Saturday, March 10, 2012

New CD, Remnants of the Fall, NOW available!

Hi there!

This is just a quick note to let you know that my brand new CD, Remnants of the Fall, is NOW finally available!! :-) I'm SO excited to share this album with you!! It's taken me 4 1/2 years to finish it and it's been worth the wait, I promise you! I've put everything I've got into this CD and I'm so anxious for you to hear it!

So, here's the deal - the price of the CD (it's actually a double album!) is $30 (USD). This includes shipping and handling, as well as a copy of my last CD of original music, Leap of Faith. At this point, I am able to accept payments through PayPal as well as check or money order. Within the next few months, this CD will be also be available through CD Baby, iTunes, Rhapsody, Yahoo Music, Amazon, etc. But, for now, it's only available by emailing your order directly to me at: jenstackpolemusic@yahoo.com.

Thanks so much for all your love and support! Can't wait to share the CD with you!!

Love always,
~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment