Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

So, today is Valentine's Day. :-) Yes, I'm smiling about it - do you know why? Because love is all around - ALWAYS! To be honest with you, I used to hate Valentine's Day. Most years, it just reminded me of how alone I felt. But lately, something has changed for me in my life - and I'm so incredibly grateful for it. First of all, yes, I have the love of an incredible man in my life. We're engaged and will be getting married later this year. He has helped me to truly love and enjoy Valentine's Day once again.

In addition to that, I've started to recognize that love is everywhere - always and all the time. It flows through us constantly, even if and when we don't recognize it. I'm grateful for it. And I'm grateful I'm surrounded by people I love. I hope you are too.

Happy Valentine's Day!

With love - today and always,
~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment