Monday, October 31, 2011

Birthday!

So, now that it is after midnight here on the east coast, it is technically my birthday! :-) I'm only 13 minutes in and, already, this is my best birthday yet. I don't know how to explain it other than, by saying that I am simply grateful for my life in general.

Right now, I'm finishing up my latest album. This particular album has taken me 4 years and a LOT of blood, sweat and tears to finish - I couldn't be more proud of it. It's a double CD and I can't wait to release it.

In other areas of my life, I have an amazing family - I'm grateful beyond words for that. I also have an incredible fiance. :-) Not surprisingly, I'm grateful or that as well.

But, in general, I'm most grateful for Life itself. I'm grateful to be so connected to the Divine and I'm grateful that I'm being given the chance to grow and give more than I have already.

Much love - and more soon,
~Jen xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment