Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Saturday's show!! :-)

For those of you who came to the show this past Saturday, THANK YOU!! You made it a huge success!! Aissa, Tim and I had a blast and we can't thank you enough for coming out and supporting us!!

For those of you who couldn't make it in person, you can view the entire show online at: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/14232609

Also, I'd like to extend a personal thank you to our incredible opening act, Aissa Torres - girl, you are beautiful, a huge talent and a huge inspiration. Thank you SO much for honoring us with your presence and infectious music! You ROCKED the house and were the perfect opening to the show!! Love you! :-)

And Tim - it was a complete honor to share the stage with you!! Your talent and stage presence are second to NONE! And there's nothing you can't do!! Thank you so very much for such a fun and fantastic night!! I love you!

I'm such a blessed girl to get to do something I love so much - AND I get to share it with all of YOU! Thank you all for all your love and support!!

Love always,
~Jen

PS - Stay tuned - the new album is going to be out SOON!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment