Monday, January 17, 2011

Update

Sorry it's been so long since I've been written. I can't exactly put into words how much has changed throughout the course of this past year. However, I can tell you this much - no matter how much my life has changed since this time last year, it's all been for the better! :-)

Change is an interesting thing - it's necessary and it happens ALL the time - whether we want it to or not. Despite how much we resist it sometimes, change is ALWAYS for the better. Now I know a lot of you might be arguing with me right now but, believe me, life always has a way of working out for the best - even if it doesn't feel like it at the time.

So anyway, this is just a quick update to let you all know that yes, I'm still alive - more alive than ever as a matter of fact! And, yes, I'm back in the studio working my little butt off. The new album should be finished sometime in February, which means that I'll be releasing it sometime in March. Stay tuned for details! :-)

In the meantime, I've posted a bunch of songs on my website: http://www.jenstackpolemusic.com   Some new, some old and all for sale for only $0.69 each!! Please enjoy and I'll be in touch again soon!


I hope all is well with you in your amazing corner of the world and, as always, thank you for all your love and support!!

Love always,
~Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment